Sunday, June 5, 2011

Soaking up the sun and cleaning up too!

Whew! This was a hot weekend in the PNW. I spent it pressure washing all our decks, trust me there is alot of wood around here. My muscles were very sore, but the kids played great, got all their chores done and Sierra and Julia made me a picnic lunch! It was so thoughtful =)


Fueled up and back to work for me! The girls played, lucky. Then, Sunday I painted the back deck, side deck, and all railings with the help of Alex and Jules.. mostly Alex =) I just love what a fresh coat of paint does to brighten things up!

Tried to mow the lawn, but Mark didn't have time to put on the new deck belt for the riding lawnmower before his work trip to Portland... So I used good 'ol fashioned horse power! LOL!


My lawnmowers' taking a break lol! (Sie's phone picture)

Overall, put in two great days of work and it certainly shows, and I have a nice tan started and my lawn will eventually get mowed as well. <3

No comments:

Post a Comment