Thursday, June 2, 2011

Crazy Julia..

We have 2 horses, 4 chickens, 2 dogs, 3 kids and acreage. But more over we have a Julia Ann =) Jules is now 4 and an absolute delight, but spirited child! She makes for some of my best stories. Like this morning... I go pee in my own master bath, which just so happens to be on the main level of our 3 story home (NEVER doing that again; it's never private!). Anyway, I am out of toilet paper (of course!) so I call my sweet and precocious Jules to my aide.. she sums up my problem immediately and starts giggling and giggling and giggling.. sensing my lack of help, I am getting frustrated. Sweet Julia just laughs and says "Sucks to be you!" then runs off.. AHHH!! The little stinker!!! She finally returns with a new roll of toilet paper.. only to hold it slightly out of my reach.. giggling.. the evil child!

PAYBACKS BABY!!

No comments:

Post a Comment